2439 Nutters Barn Lane
Urbandale, IA 50322
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Territory Manager of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing operations, supervising multiple sites and managing smooth operation of project
- Outstanding working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Operational knowledge of employee related laws
- Exceptional ability to achieve all goals and objective of company
- Ability to maintain good relations with clients and resolved all conflicts
- Excellent skills to provide customer services
- Skilled to achieve targets regularly
- Proficient in preparing presentations
Harris Corporation, Urbandale, IA
October 2008 – Present
- Determined ways to increase customer base and retain existing customer by ensuring timely renewals of product.
- Developed marketing strategies and achieved monthly goals for sales objective.
- Provided demonstrations to prospective clients and provided an estimate of product cost.
- Assisted in processing customer orders and ensured completion of all necessary paperwork.
- Coordinated with customers and answered technical queries in a timely manner.
- Maintained records of all customer activities on company CRM.
- Collaborated with marketing teams and developed strategies to increase volume.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by maintaining direct contacts with top clients.
PPG Industries, Urbandale, IA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised working of all office branches.
- Trained subordinates and staff in necessary sales techniques.
- Maintained good working relations with customers.
- Reviewed performance of branch offices and recommended any changes if required.
- Monitored working of facility and ensured compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Managed customer and employee issues and resolved it.
MarketStar Corporation, Urbandale, IA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted in selling products through dealers as well as directly.
- Developed strategies in coordination with customer and dealer requirements.
- Coordinated with marketing team and developed and executed business plant for assigned territory.
- Determined ways to build euphoria for product demand such as participating in trade shows.
- Managed customer orders and ensured optimal services.
- Organized all sales activity on Seibel at end each day, devised new plans accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA