1331 Thompson Drive
San Francisco, CA 94111
Job Objective To obtain a position of Television Production Manager in order to bring about continuity for the company by using my skill set to your best advantage.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience of producing television programs and editing programs
- Outstanding knowledge of broadcast rules
- Huge knowledge of television production techniques and principles
- Outstanding ability to follow all safety hazards in television production
- Immense ability to organize live and recorded production programs
- Skilled to maintain all equipment and repair it when required
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in maintain and operating video production equipments
- Ability to work on computer and graphic software
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate production equipment maintenance
- Exceptional understanding of promotional techniques
Television Production Manager
Sony Pictures Entertainment, San Francisco, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised working of staff members on a regular basis.
- Hired and evaluated work done by employees, recommended promotions and terminations as necessary.
- Managed working of television stations such as its remote site production and scheduled all equipments and personnel required for it.
- Coordinated with directors and producers of program and developed appropriate environment for television productions.
- Organized production budget, forecasted needs and ensured its adherence to schedule.
- Monitored all remote site production activities and ensured compliance with production standards.
- Directed special projects.
- Prepared annual station budget and assisted in planning production activities for same.
Television Production Supervisor
Walt Disney, San Francisco, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised working of employees in all phases of television production.
- Coordinated with various teams and monitored automated video playback systems.
- Scheduled studio and field production activities and assisted in planned use of facilities accordingly.
- Developed preventative maintenance schedule for all television production equipments in facility.
- Planned promotional campaign related to programs such as on air promotions and prepared necessary press releases.
- Documented reports for all operational and production activities for facility.
Television Production Clerk
DISH Network, San Francisco, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared information on payroll and submitted it to office.
- Managed schedule charts for production facility in accordance to changes.
- Documented employee assignments and equipments requirements.
- Scheduled all employee leaves and vacations.
- Monitored production process and recorded need of all equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Television
Monroe College, Bronx, NY