32 Stoneybrook Road
Cocoa, FL 32922
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as Telesales Manager by becoming a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience managing inbound call center and its employees
- Expertise in managing a high volume call center
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Deep knowledge of telesales principles and procedures
- Ability to incorporate new technologies in sale process
- Remarkable ability to prepare and analyze call center reports
- Exceptional skills to organize resources for project
- Proficient in closing all sales
- Ability to navigate sales processes with customer to complete orders
- Familiarity in using CRM based software
Adesa Inc., Cocoa, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored sales and prepared reports on sale achievements as against target sales.
- Coordinated with Telesales team and developed campaigns and ensured its coverage on phone.
- Reviewed work of Telesales team and evaluated productivity of individual sales person.
- Assisted virtual team, developed strategies that assisted in achieving all company goals.
- Prepared and forecasted budgets for projects and submitted it for approval.
- Managed all problems in project, resolved most of it and escalated complex problems to management.
- Determined procedures of department to meet all goals and made necessary changes to policies in case of functional change.
- Recommended specific need of staff in case of resource allocation.
CitiFinancial, Cocoa, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored team working and ensured achievement of service level metrics.
- Developed new business by generating sales leads.
- Planned and developed marketing activities.
- Maintained good relationships with customers with help of emails and telephone.
- Managed working of staff and ensured achievement of individual and company goals.
- Analyzed and maintained database records and prepared reports for same.
Henry Schein, Cocoa, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Scheduled appointments with prospective customers and maintained good working relations.
- Developed strategic plans and coordinated with outside sales representatives to achieve more customers.
- Managed logs for calls and emails and updated all customer information on CRM.
- Recommended changes in scripts to achieve all sales objectives and goals.
- Maintained records of company software and recorded all quotes and orders achieved.
- Coordinated with Sales directors and ensured achievement of all company goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Simpson University, Redding, CA