4342 Coleman Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92069
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as a Telecom Project Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of managing Wireless communication, administering telecom procedures and managing technical issues
- Expertise working in telecom industry
- Operational knowledge of signal systems and technology
- Exceptional knowledge of Fiber Optic and Access networks
- Remarkable ability to perform troubleshoot on process and resolved issues
- Ability to lead a team and work effectively in a group
- Outstanding skills to perform research on internet
- Good understanding network topology
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and direct simultaneous activities
- Solid understanding of telecom systems and documentation process
Telecom Project Manager
Granite Telecommunications, San Marcos, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed plans and schedule for projects and prepared necessary objectives for same.
- Managed all status reports and prepared projects reports for same.
- Assisted customers in resolving all issues and updated project status accordingly.
- Monitored all processes related to project both external and internal resources.
- Determined project budget and recorded all expenses of project to ensure its compliance with scheduled budget.
- Coordinated with external vendors and scheduled projects and estimated costs.
- Identified needs of enhancements to project and updated process accordingly.
- Reviewed work of vendors and ensured timely delivery of materials and resources.
Telecom Project Coordinator
Gallop Solutions Inc, San Marcos, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Planned project from conception to implementation and monitored its progress.
- Developed material specifications and scope of works for projects.
- Monitored processes and initiated solutions for reducing cost for projects.
- Managed Project Life Cycle and implemented process on a daily basis.
- Documented all project reports and recorded it for future references.
- Scheduled project and ensured compliance with estimated costs and timeline.
Telecom Project Engineer
Fusion Solutions Inc, San Marcos, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored all construction related activities for projects.
- Managed engineering related activities and ensured its compliance with necessary safety standards and quality issues.
- Supervised site and performed tests on construction activities.
- Planned and scheduled project activities and ensured its completion according to schedule.
- Coordinated with network engineers and performed tests and installations of various telecom systems and associated devices.
- Reviewed systems and identified areas of quality issues and resolved it appropriately.
Bachelor’s Degree Communications
Napa Valley College, Napa, CA