2838 Libby Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Telecom Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing support to telecom carriers, managing telecom construction and providing aerial support
- Expertise working on large PBX systems
- Exceptional knowledge of telephony systems
- Operational knowledge of Data and Voice technology
- Outstanding ability to perform troubleshoot on general telephony systems and resolve problems
- Immense ability to work on rotational basis
- Good communication skills
- Amazing skills to work on various LAN and WAN networks
- Proficient in VoIP technology and principles
- Familiarity in IP network protocols and its implementation
Deloitte, El Segundo, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored infrastructure of telephony systems for both domestic and international markets.
- Developed and implemented business applications for telephony according to required data.
- Coordinated with marketing staff and provided effective support to all new business projects.
- Installed and performed tests on new business ventures and projects.
- Reviewed salaries of staff and evaluated performance.
- Identified new technologies in market and incorporated it in project if required.
- Trained staff in telecom procedures and projects.
- Assisted Project Manager in all duties.
Centrics Group, El Segundo, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all expense reports and time sheets for project and ensured its accuracy.
- Monitored working of project life cycle and ensured its compliance with Quality Assurance practices.
- Organized all work according to prescribed safety practices and rules.
- Supervised working of project according to project manager directions and documented processes.
- Determined quality assurance procedures for project and performed on site surveys.
- Documented all reports to be submitted to project manager and supervisor.
Aptina Corporation, El Segundo, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered smooth working of telephony systems at various locations.
- Assisted various departments in developing plans for design of new projects.
- Determined and forecasted costs of telecom facilities.
- Coordinated with vendors and assisted in installation and performing troubleshoot of process.
- Replaced and updated telephony equipment made necessary changes in PX platforms.
- Verified and ensured implementation of all security procedures on telecommunication process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR