2388 John Calvin Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
Job Objective Seeking work as Technology Operations Manager with company to advance my skills and career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience supervising IT infrastructure and managing Network Operation Center
- Expertise in working in complex environment
- Huge knowledge of Audit principles and procedures
- Operational knowledge of Window systems
- Remarkable ability to perform troubleshoot on systems and resolve issues
- Outstanding knowledge of new technologies and their application
- Skilled to understand and interpret human resource principles and procedures
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in project management principles
- Solid understanding of Information security practices and policies
Technology Operations Manager
Northrop Grumman, Chicago, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Managed process and developed ways to improve its efficiency.
- Coordinated with end users and resolved issues and maintained good working relationship with customers.
- Developed and executed management procedures.
- Monitored working of various teams and ensured its optimal productivity.
- Assisted staff members and ensured optimal efficiency of employees.
- Scheduled project and ensured its timely completion and budget preparation.
- Determined various new technical solutions to increase productivity of processes.
Technology Operations Supervisor
Avery Dennison, Chicago, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all operations and resolved performance issues in voice and data services.
- Developed various tools to monitor efficient working of Technology operations and ensured its compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Analyzed all activities and documented results for same, developed ways and prevented reoccurrence of problems.
- Scheduled daily operations of staff and ensured all completion of project requirements.
- Trained and assisted Technology Operations staff in understanding operations and problem resolving techniques for systems.
- Monitored working and ensured compliance with safety rules and regulations.
Technology Operations Lead
Accretive Inc., Chicago, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Supervised working of staff on an everyday basis.
- Coordinated with development teams and developed designs according to customer requirement.
- Assisted directors and program mangers and met all performance related targets.
- Trained and assisted staff in understanding technologies related to health care.
- Determined needs of departments in coordination with vendors.
- Managed internal technology infrastructure of company and its purchase orders.
- Oversaw projects from conceptualization to its implementation in association with vendors and specialists.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Cheyney University, Cheyney, PA