3315 Kembery Drive
Roselle, IL 60172
Job Objective Seeking Technical Services Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with communication equipments, maintaining computer hardware and providing support to desktop infrastructure
- Expertise in working on computer software and hardware
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000
- Deep knowledge of software development life cycle
- Remarkable ability to work on various computer applications and teach others
- Outstanding ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems related to software and hardware
- Excellent skills to work on problem tracking systems
- Proficient in working on LAN related technology
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively
- Familiarity in working on help desk and resolving issues
- Exceptional understanding of Unix and Linux platforms
Technical Services Manager
Ocean Spray, Roselle, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Developed objectives for technical services department and designed strategies to provide optimal services to clients.
- Managed all activities of Service Development Managers and recommended ways to improve efficiency of computer hardware and software.
- Monitored all issues occurring in hardware, software and databases of systems and ensured timely resolve.
- Organized a library of documents related to technical services such as periodicals and reports on systems.
- Reviewed new policies and procedures related to hardware and software and recommended changes if required.
- Determined cost estimates for all new hardware and software components, its upgrades and cost of various projects.
- Ensured work according to Information Technology performance standards.
- Initiated publishing of articles on all enterprise activities and participated in user group presentations on both national and local level.
Technical Services Analyst
Siemens PLM Software, Roselle, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored workstations and provided technical support to all installations and changes made in technology.
- Assisted users in technical issues with help of documents and analyzed problems.
- Managed tracking systems and performed asset tagging on all software license product and entered necessary details in systems.
- Provided cost effective and reliable technical solutions to all networks and at various locations.
- Maintained necessary documents for all devices on systems.
- Reviewed new applications and technology introduced in systems.
Technical Services Associate
Strata Decision Technology, Roselle, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored all problem calls made to solution centre and processed calls.
- Identified problems faced by user and at times escalated to other support groups for resolution.
- Managed customer problems and provided them with status of resolution in a timely manner.
- Documented problems and prepared detailed summaries to be presented to management.
- Developed and implemented user acceptance test and all related testing activities.
- Assisted Solution Center in everyday activities and at times special projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
McKendree College, Lebanon, IL