3567 Weekley Street
San Antonio, TX 78213
Job Objective Looking for employment with company seeking an experienced Technical Publications Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in technical writing, developing life cycle of publication process and evaluating documented products
- Expertise in writing for software industry
- Exceptional knowledge of Enhanced Technical Information Management Systems
- Remarkable ability to document all technical reports
- Immense ability to develop flow diagrams
- Skilled to meet all deadlines and resolve problems
- Amazing skills to write and edit reports
- Ability to manage people and multiple cross-product projects
- Proficient in MS office applications and Acrobat
Technical Publications Manager
Juniper Networks, Inc., San Antonio, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Developed product lifecycles and prepared various technical publications.
- Monitored various teams, checked their working efficiency and productivity.
- Managed company and department budgets and resolved all company issues related to employees.
- Maintained source files for all company technical publications and published documents in PDF versions.
- Organized and conducted independent test on various software and documentation related to technical features.
- Determined new department style such as designing new style guides and templates.
- Ensured adherence to department style guide and templates for editing copies.
- Coordinated with clients and training programs and resolved all issues.
Technical Publications Lead
Pathfinder International, San Antonio, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with various teams and developed documentation in compliance with release schedule.
- Determined department standards and designed style guide for documentation.
- Enhanced all technical publications with developing and incorporating new technologies and tools in production process.
- Ensured all documentation to be completed on time.
- Assisted customers and resolved all bugs in systems in coordination with Quality Assurance and documentation teams.
- Analyzed customer needs and provided required technical documentation to software application users.
Technical Publications Writer
ALSTOM, San Antonio, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with engineering departments and edited original manuscripts of documents and ensured accurate technical information.
- Developed all writing according to required standards and style guide.
- Evaluated published materials and performed format of content and recommended necessary changes.
- Analyzed sketches, diagrams and photographs and published appropriate ones with documentation.
- Assisted production team and prepared layout of materials for publication.
- Managed format and distribution of materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Paul Quinn College, Dallas, TX