1178 Cameron Road
Buffalo, NY 14216
Job Objective Qualified Technical Project Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in software development, managing databases and preparing new tests
- Profound knowledge of application development
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Project and Visio
- Remarkable ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Immense ability to document technical reports and prepare training materials
- Exceptional understanding of software development lifecycle
- Skilled to prepare technical documents
- Proficient in working on financial products
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments
- Good understanding design patterns and associated programs
Technical Project Manager
Harris Corporation, Buffalo, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Determined project budget, forecasted expenses for project and calculated actual expenses against forecasted ones.
- Developed project standards and ensured completion of processes according to management standards.
- Coordinated with clients and gathered information on project requirements and designed plan accordingly.
- Identified issues in project and collaborated with technology team and resolved it.
- Monitored all aspects of project and managed multiple resources for projects.
- Documented project status and ensured effectiveness and adherence to project schedule.
- Analyzed project status reports and monitored project processes and maintained quality of services.
- Handled all external and internal resources and worked according to company guidelines.
Technical Project Lead
IBM, Buffalo, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored work of analysts and programmers and answered all issues and queries.
- Developed projects and determined resources, enhanced plans according to requirements.
- Managed everyday working of projects and identified any issues and resource requirement for projects.
- Established Quality Assurance procedures for project and developed ways to reduce risks.
- Documented projects reports and updated it according to requirements and submitted reports to seniors.
- Monitored working of staff and utilized skills of employees to its full potential and motivated team to work better.
Technical Project Consultant
Taulia Inc., Buffalo, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed processes, prepared workflows, test plans and project requirements for all development projects.
- Documented project procedures and prepared a user guide and provided support applications to team members.
- Determined risk and mitigation plans and prepared reports for project status to be delivered to stakeholders.
- Analyzed data and checked effectiveness of business processes with new developments.
- Managed standard forms and prepared estimates of resource allocation for project and submitted it in meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Virginia Union University, Richmond, VA