1556 Forest Avenue
New York, NY 10004
Job Objective Enthusiastic Tax Manager seeks a company where my personality and Tax Manager ail skills would enable me to have the security and longevity that I am looking for.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- CPA with remarkable experience in filling tax forms, evaluating tax forms and mentoring junior staff
- In-depth knowledge of corporate income tax laws
- Proficient with tax compliance software, SAP, ERP system, Excel, CorpTax, ETS and ProSystem and tax research tools
- Familiarity with tax savings strategies, accounting standards, Pivot Tables, tax compliance, Fin 48, M&A, FAS 109
- Good understanding of financial accounting practices
- Ability to identify and resolve tax reporting issues
- Ability to manage project within budgetary and time constraints
- Ability to lead and develop Tax Staff and Seniors
- Ability to review complex tax planning projects
- Ability to understand and apply policies from tax quality control documents
- Excellent coaching, counseling, and people management skills
Clean Harbors, New York, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Evaluated all federal and state income tax laws for various benefit funds, real estate and enterprise business.
- Determined and planned documents required to be submitted to IRS department.
- Trained subordinate staff in tax filing and evaluated their work regularly.
- Oversaw finance of organization and calculated project taxable income for same.
- Organized and filed all necessary business licenses, tax returns and verified annual reports.
- Reviewed tax changes in laws and regulations and filed returns accordingly.
ARI Financial, LLC, New York, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Streamlined and evaluated all corporate tax returns filed.
- Assisted clients in reducing costs and completed all within required deadline.
- Prioritized work for team in coordination with Manager.
- Managed tax declaration by organization and prepared necessary documents required for submission.
- Handled all tax related correspondence and inspected tax related books.
- Maintained and updated all legal books for company.
Primera Tax Services, New York, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all walk in clients and conducted thorough interview with them with help of tax software applications.
- Assisted clients with all company services and products and answered their queries.
- Reviewed and performed audits on tax returns forms and ensured accuracy of details.
- Handled customer queries and resolved them with appropriate solutions.
- Streamlined all client complaints and resolved them in coordination with Supervisor.
- Maintained work according to prescribed standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Kenyon College, Gambier, OH