1971 Chapel Street
Houston, TX 77002
Job Objective Experienced Internet Marketing Manager seeking a position with growing firm that can make use of my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in sales and marketing using various aspects of web technology and assisted customers
- Exceptional knowledge of technology and related graphic solutions
- Deep knowledge of e marketing tools and technologies
- Wide knowledge of Search Engine Marketing, the Customer and Analytics
- Immense ability to negotiate with vendors and contractors
- Outstanding ability to analyze solutions and resolve all problems
- Excellent skills in analyzing return on investments
- Ability to perform ROI analysis
- Good understanding of internet communities, online marketing and e-marketing technologies and tools
Internet Marketing Manager
AIG, Houston, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and executed various strategies for electronic internet communications for business to consumer’s area.
- Managed internet websites on various global standards and global branding.
- Designed e marketing programs with help of various campaign web tools.
- Assisted departments in developing editorial and creative content for all internet marketing and websites.
- Prepared web development tools to manage project effectively.
- Performed various campaign activities to increase visibility of website and prepared marketing strategies.
- Performed competitive assessments and evaluated industry trends and technologies.
- Observed and implemented various measurement methods and metrics.
Internet Marketing Specialist
Lifetouch, Houston, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Designed and developed online marketing programs for building brand awareness among consumers.
- Managed paid search campaigns and monitored budgets for same.
- Analyzed keyword list for searching website and expanded it as required.
- Administered weekly and monthly reports for internal stakeholders and report metrics.
- Coordinated with product marketing and marketing communications team to developed direct response programs.
- Administered program performance and recommended improvements.
Internet Marketing Associate
Actuant Corporation, Houston, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed performance of campaigns and recommended changes in campaign strategy.
- Coordinated with clients and ensured achievement of all return on investments.
- Assisted in implementing bidding strategies and managed keywords.
- Monitored text on website and revised it as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Georgia Perimeter College, Atlanta, GA