Seeking a leadership position in a retailed operation management with an international company.
A flexible and skilled sales/marketing professional with first-class experience in developing and improving sales for retail operations. A determinate manager with outstanding communication, negotiation and people management skills.
– Supervised day-to-day management (staffing, purchasing training,cost control, advertising, customer relations, marketing and menu development).
– Designed a conception of a healthy menu for the restaurant.
– Achieved break-even within eight months.
– Trained an assistant manager.
– Reduced labor and cost of goods sold by 17%.
– Carried out a market research that raised the restaurant’s profit by 15%.
– Recruited and trained kitchen staff.
– Development a new menu of multi-national cuisine.
– Prepared the annual budget for the company.
– Assisted in a 7% reduction of labor costs.
PC/MAC word processing, databases, Internet, Power Point, Restaurant Industry Systems.