233 Tecumsah Lane
Burlington, IA 52601
Job Objective Seeking Furniture Sales Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in direct selling
- Sound knowledge of furniture products
- Profound knowledge of computer applications
- Ability to work within team environment
- Ability to perform mathematical applications
- Amazing customer services skills
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to work under pressure
Furniture Sales Manager
Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc., Burlington, IA
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored all sale strategies and achieved goals.
- Determined required shortage awareness as per policies and procedures.
- Assisted hire sales representatives and achieved all objectives.
- Maintained record of all attendance record as per staff requirement.
- Provided training to all representatives in processes.
- Evaluated reports and executed strategies for process improvement.
- Coordinated with merchandising team and implemented merchandise placement.
- Reviewed selling area scorecard on monthly basis.
Furniture Sales Executive
Plymouth Furniture, Inc., Burlington, IA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed local market for new furniture opportunity.
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with commercial companies.
- Maintained professional relationship with existing clients.
- Analyzed customer requirements and designed strategies.
- Coordinated with interior designers and provided solutions.
- Designed appropriate project strategies.
Furniture Sales Support
Hudsons Furniture Showroom Inc, Burlington, IA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained furniture orders and processes it.
- Managed all transaction orders as per requirement.
- Provided assistance to all customers in purchases.
- Assisted in various promotions of activities.
- Prepared and tracked sales reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Morrison University, Reno, NV