715 Capitol Avenue
Marshall, IN 47859
Job Objective Looking for employment with company seeking an experienced Funding Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in maintaining quality of credit and documenting commercial loans
- Deep knowledge of payment systems and products
- Huge knowledge of securities depot systems
- Ability to develop relationship with senior management
- Ability to maintain knowledge of legal issues
- Excellent communication skills in both forms
- Ability to manage all complex issues
- Proficient in managing Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity in financial products
Carrington Mortgage Services, Marshall, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Oversee efficient processes for all commercial loans.
- Maintained knowledge on all commercial loans for funding activities.
- Performed regular internal audit on regulatory bodies.
- Developed all requirement loan documents.
- Assisted customers with all loan policies and requirements.
- Determined appropriate management for business units and recommended improvements.
- Provided training for personnel for various activities.
- Evaluated commercial loan policies and procedures.
Triad Financial Corp, Marshall, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained and update customer files regularly.
- Analyzed calculations on data and ensured accuracy.
- Monitored work according to credit guidelines.
- Ensued optimal level of customer services for vendors.
- Participated in various team meetings and associated activities.
- Assisted to develop strategies to generate sales.
GE Capital, Marshall, IN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided training to all junior staff.
- Performed research and provided support to operational projects.
- Analyzed brand transactions for various international currencies.
- Developed strategies for all finance sources in market.
- Implemented bank treasury management system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA