1753 Rosewood Court
Waldorf, MN 56091
Job Objective Experienced Freelance Project Manager seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing project and preparing budget for it
- Sound knowledge of risk management processes
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Ability to allocate appropriate resources for project
- Ability to resolve all issues
- Ability to manage simple and complex projects
- Ability to provide training to employees
- Ability to perform required negotiation
Freelance Project Manager
Friedman Williams Group, Waldorf, MN
October 2008 – Present
- Designed project deadline and budget for projects.
- Analyzed new business projects and requirements.
- Maintained and provided update to stock art purchase orders.
- Developed purchase order such as purchasing images.
- Coordinated with art director and determined cost of art images.
- Prepared project status reports for management.
- Scheduled and evaluated all project deliverables.
- Documented project scope and recommended proposals.
Freelance Project Lead
Creative Circle, LLC, Waldorf, MN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with project team and developed project schedule.
- Determined and estimated all processes and tools.
- Assisted clients to document client key points.
- Managed all communication with various team members.
- Documented status reports and invoices and evaluated it.
- Monitored project financial lifecycle and prepared estimates.
Freelance Project Service Engineer
SANKYNET LLC, Waldorf, MN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided support to all client deliverable deadline.
- Maintained knowledge on internal objectives and achieved it.
- Managed communication with clients and technical staff.
- Provided subject matter expertise to all clients and publishers.
- Performed troubleshoot on all advertising campaigns.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Granite State College, Concord, NH