2334 Ford Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Job Objective I would like to secure Fraud Investigation Manager position with a growing company where I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in programming Microsoft access and designing database
- Immense knowledge of various legal concepts
- Remarkable knowledge of country norms
- Ability to manage business development activities
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to analyze various cases
- Proficient to work on sequel server 2005
Fraud Investigation Manager
Ernst & Young LLP, San Francisco, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Investigated all forensic and fraud cases.
- Administered management system and provided settlement.
- Analyzed financial, economic and statistical information.
- Developed specific strategies for industries.
- Supervised all client deliverable and prepared reports.
- Ensured work according to client requirements.
- Designed strategies to ensured achievement of objectives.
- Provided training to employees as required.
Fraud Investigation Security Agent
Digital River, Inc., San Francisco, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed cases and recommended improvements to investigations.
- Ensured compliance with local, state and federal cases.
- Coordinated with management and maintained information confidential.
- Performed interviews and examined documentaries to prepare evidence.
- Assisted to testify as witness in cases.
- Prepared required reports for complex investigations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Mission College, Santa Clara, CA