3254 Brentwood Drive
Austin, TX 78753
Job Objective Seeking a chance to work with a growing company through filling the Franchise Manager position and putting my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in assisting in various business decisions
- Sound knowledge of consultation practices
- Profound knowledge of business procedures
- Ability to achieve all organization objectives
- Ability to understand consumer markets
- Amazing communication skills in both forms
- Operations financial skills and interpreting data
- Ability to travel to various places
Deloitte, Austin, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Administered new product development process from conceptualization to implementation.
- Designed various marketing plans for new products.
- Performed regular market research and performed tests.
- Ensured product development within required timeframe.
- Prepared and reviewed new proposals for portfolio.
- Developed presentations and summarized all results.
- Coordinated with various stakeholders for franchise.
- Analyzed project progress and provided update on status.
Franchise Business Consultant
The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., Austin, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted in various franchises and implemented best practices.
- Maintained knowledge on new programs and benefits.
- Developed and maintained capital plans for franchisees.
- Analyzed work plan and recommended improvements.
- Provided optimal level of customer services.
- Ensured compliance to all standard operating procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
King’s College, Wilkes-Barre, PA