1961 Echo Lane
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective To obtain a position as Foundation Manager with a small but dependable companywhere my experience can be beneficial in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing fundraising programs
- Sound knowledge of foundation operations
- Profound knowledge of social media messages
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Ability to perform research
- Immense communication skills in both forms
- Ability to analyze data and conclude findings
- Ability to work on Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity in performing data entry
Chanhassen Foundation, Grand Rapids, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained knowledge on all charitable events.
- Implemented foundation programs according to quality assurance processes.
- Coordinated with marketing team and achieved all objectives.
- Monitored fund grant progress and prepared reports.
- Analyzed and recommended improvement to all grant programs.
- Designed foundation programs from conceptualization to implementation.
- Ensured compliance to all grant policies and procedures.
- Developed various foundation strategies for business owners.
Arthritis Foundation, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared reports to be presented AUA foundation.
- Administered operations for various departments.
- Maintained knowledge of fundraising activities.
- Designed proposals and managed all correspondence.
- Developed calendar for website and provided update.
- Maintained record and achieved all organization objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA