4636 Travis Street
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Job Objective Seeking Forensic Case Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing various cases and bringing case
- Sound knowledge of community resources
- Profound knowledge of maintaining confidential information
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to perform work within deadline
- Ability to resolve issues
- Remarkable communication skills
- Ability to work on flexible schedule
Forensic Case Manager
Apalachee Center, Inc, Vero Beach, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared various reports to be presented in court.
- Assisted to link individuals to social services as per court.
- Analyzed service plan and delivered appropriate services.
- Managed and documented all progress of individuals in community.
- Monitored all communication for served individuals.
- Coordinated with judicial assistants for various cases.
- Administered client activities on monthly basis.
- Maintained clinical records of clients confidential.
Forensic Case Coordinator
Ideal Innovations, Inc., Vero Beach, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Performed regular clinical assessment of client family.
- Provided court testimony as per requirement.
- Monitored client requirement and provided specialized services
- Participated in all CPT meetings on weekly basis.
- Provided training to community for child abuse.
- Maintained all clinical record as per CHS standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Warner Pacific College, Portland, OR