2549 Findley Avenue
Reeder, ND 58649
Job Objective To secure a position as Food Service Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in food preparation and administering food service programs
- Huge knowledge of food service practices and procedures
- Deep knowledge of school administrative systems
- Outstanding experience to provide optimal customer services
- Ability to prepare food items and per records
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to deliver orders to location
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity in performing basic math
Food Service Manager
The GEO Group, Reeder, ND
October 2008 – Present
- Ensured compliance to all local, state and Federal regulations.
- Prepared financial reports and facilitated purchase as per policies.
- Analyzed daily menu and prepared food accordingly.
- Managed all cash receipt reports and signed invoices.
- Developed strategies to achieve all objectives.
- Coordinated with team and designed continuous improvement activities.
- Monitored inventory and recommended ways to reduce waste.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
Food Service Attendant
Oklahoma Heart Hospital, Reeder, ND
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted to transport food cart from location.
- Ensured absence of any food borne diseases to customers.
- Maintained all safety control policies in preparation.
- Monitored and ensured cleanliness of all institutional equipments.
- Administered cleaning and emptying of cash containers.
- Performed regular sanitization of all dishes and equipments.
Food Service Worker
Mercy Regional Medical Center, Reeder, ND
May 1998 – July 2003
- Determined and assembled patient meals appropriately.
- Evaluated tray prior to service and ensured accuracy.
- Monitored patient menu and prepared required diet.
- Maintained efficient sanitization of all dishes.
- Ensured compliance to all sanitary regulations for food handling.
- Managed inventory of all supplies and placed purchase orders.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Service Management
Transylvania University, Lexington, KY