2409 Henery Street
Derby, KS 67037
Job Objective Long time FOH Manager seeks position with your company where I can work with others who have the same drive and integrity that I would bring to the job.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing all profit and loss statements for restaurant
- Sound knowledge of restaurant activities
- Profound knowledge of event procedures
- Ability to work in various adverse conditions
- Ability to lift heavy weight
- Remarkable skills in presentation techniques
- Ability to work on computer systems and internet
- Ability to work on flexible schedule
Cypress Hospitality Group, Derby, KS
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared and achieved all restaurant objectives.
- Maintained operating systems and ensured efficient use.
- Ensured compliance to all quality standards.
- Implemented all policies and procedures for product and equipments.
- Coordinated with various departments to achieve all objectives.
- Provided required training to employees.
- Analyzed all performance and resolved issues.
- Administered services and provided optimal guest services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Norte Dame de Namur University, Belmont, CA