454 Brown Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Job Objective Would like to be considered for Flight Service Manager at your company where I can be of service to those employees who would be on my team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in administering VIP and charter aircraft
- Thorough knowledge of aviation cabin services
- Operational knowledge of aviation regulations and law
- Ability to analyze passenger requirements
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent in negotiation skills
- Ability to coordinate with FAA
- Ability to work independently
Flight Service Manager
Serco, Inc., Walnut Creek, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed cabin services section for airline.
- Maintained activities as per AOC regulations.
- Coordinated with management and purchased new assets for department.
- Ensued compliance with all aviation regulations.
- Prepared organizational structure and cabin services team.
- Monitored and recommended improvements to all services.
- Provided training to staff and implemented activities.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services in flight.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Trinity Washington University, Washington, DC, DC