1477 Emma Street
Sunray, TX 79086
Job Objective Long time Flight Operations Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing flight operations and supervising various activities
- Sound knowledge of flight operations
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Ability to provide efficient interface with management
- Amazing communication skills in both forms
- Skilled in various computer systems
- Ability to resolve all issues
Flight Operations Manager
The Aerospace Corporation, Sunray, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Provided support to pilots and increased productivity.
- Administered performance of all assigned pilots.
- Supervised efficient working of all crew members.
- Ensured achievement of all company objectives.
- Managed and resolved all flight operation issues.
- Monitored all first line delays for various operations.
- Coordinated with HR department and provided medical certificates.
- Facilitated disciplinary action as per requirement.
Flight Operations Hub Coordinator
ARINC Incorporated, Sunray, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed and investigated all delays and documented it.
- Maintained high standard performance and implemented continuous processes.
- Designed strategies and achieved all corporate objectives.
- Prepared reports for pilot performance and injuries.
- Determined all short and long term objectives and allocated resources.
- Ensured compliance to all security requirements.
Flight Operations Coordinator
The Boeing Company, Sunray, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered flight schedule and reviewed availability.
- Prepared efficient flight log and assisted in data entry.
- Provided support to all flight operations.
- Assisted to screen all phone calls and resolved issues.
- Managed and processes invoices in SAP financial system.
- Greeted all contractors and customers with courtesy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Monterey Peninsula College, Monterey, CA