1254 Metz Lane
West Roxbury, MA 2132
Job Objective To secure a position with an expanding company as Fleet Services Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing asset in auto industry
- Exceptional knowledge of standard practices and tools
- Outstanding knowledge of federal and state vehicle regulations
- Ability to resolve all issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to drive heavy vehicles
- Ability to obtain firearm permit
- Familiarity with computer systems
Fleet Services Manager
Hertz Corporation, West Roxbury, MA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised and maintained vehicle fleet for assign region.
- Planned and implemented all shop maintenance activities.
- Determined and evaluated maintenance schedule.
- Assisted in implementation of preventative maintenance program.
- Ensured compliance to all corporate and legal processes.
- Managed and obtained permits for all building operations.
- Coordinated with branch manager for all maintenance standards.
- Inspected all new trucks prior to be sent in circulation.
Fleet Services Assistant
ASRC Energy Services, West Roxbury, MA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with departments for asset tracking.
- Administered and performed safety check on building.
- Managed all distribution activities for mails.
- Prepared packages for courier and ensured shipment.
- Worked with vendors for all routine service calls.
- Monitored asset tags and updated asset management software.
Fleet Services Clerk
Saxon Fleet Services, Inc., West Roxbury, MA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed loading and unloading of all cargo.
- Maintained neat and clean interior at all times.
- Performed cleaning for all aircrafts parts with equipments.
- Assisted to tow aircraft to bay area.
- Monitored all specialized cleaning fluid and equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Davenport University, Lansing, MI