1192 Beech Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Job Objective Searching for work as Fitness Center Manager with a company seeking a hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience to evaluate and recommend program as per individual fitness requirement
- Deep knowledge of fitness procedures
- Huge knowledge of chemicals for cleaning purposes
- Ability to coordinate with clients
- Ability to monitor inventory
- Thorough communication skills on both forms
- Ability to lift heavy objects efficiently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Familiarity in training juniors
Fitness Center Manager
New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Oakland, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented customized training programs.
- Analyzed customer requirements and prepared schedule.
- Assisted customers with fitness assessments and appropriate exercise.
- Developed membership programs and incentive programs for employees.
- Ensured neat clean facility at all times.
- Prepared and maintained all membership files.
- Administered everyday activities of fitness center programs.
- Trained employees and ensured optimal quality of services.
Fitness Center Instructor
Valley Medical Center, Oakland, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided support to individuals to achieve objectives.
- Assisted all members with disabilities to use facility.
- Analyzed requirements of customers and provided response.
- Maintained confidentiality of all information and assets.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Maintained and operated all fitness equipments.
Fitness Center Attendant
Piedmont Newnan Hospital, Oakland, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained neat and clean area and equipments at all times.
- Ensured compliance to all safety standard and regulations.
- Assisted to sanitize all showers and steam rooms effectively.
- Monitored supplies for all member usage.
- Administered cleanliness of pool and conference rooms.
Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science
Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, GA