174 Murry Street
Princess Anne, VA 23456
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Financial Planning Manager being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in corporate financial planning and accounting
- Huge knowledge of hospital operations
- Deep knowledge of planning tools and reports
- Ability to manage large projects for organization
- Ability to work within deadline and standards
- Excellent skills Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work on ERP accounting software
- Proficient to perform appropriate research
- Familiarity in complex data structures
Financial Planning Manager
Razorfish, Princess Anne, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised and prepared financial calendar.
- Administered special projects for field finance.
- Managed communication with budget departments and processes.
- Prepared and analyzed financial ad hoc reports.
- Coordinated field finance department for planning.
- Evaluated budgets tools and provided updates.
- Collaborated with senior financial analysts and provided training.
- Evaluated budget tools and processes.
Financial Planning Analyst
AMS, Princess Anne, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared meeting schedule and forecasted budgets.
- Designed consolidated global financial statements.
- Analyzed requirements and achieved all group objectives.
- Coordinated with AMS personnel and prepared packages.
- Assisted team members to resolve all issues.
- Managed communication with internal clients and teams.
Financial Planning Associate
Lenox, Princess Anne, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained efficient relationship with third party clients.
- Provided client information on software programs.
- Analyzed financial data and designed various plans.
- Prepared accurate client information and maintained files.
- Participated in meetings and prepared reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Economics
Gainesville State College, Oakwood, GA