125 Morningview Lane
Killduff, IA 50137
Job Objective Experienced Financial Operations Manager seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in accounting and finance reports
- Sound knowledge of Self regulatory organization
- Profound knowledge of SEC rules and regulations
- Ability to evaluate all procedures for member firms
- Ability to design financial reforms
- Outstanding communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to use computer systems
- Proficient to perform basic math
Financial Operations Manager
EMC Corporation, Killduff, IA
October 2008 – Present
- Provided training to all new hires for collections.
- Managed communication with various schools.
- Monitored and provided response to all student inquiries.
- Maintained knowledge of all home office objectives.
- Ensured optimal level of services to school staff.
- Prepared variance and analyzed all results.
- Performed internal audit services on school financials.
- Ensured compliance to federal accounting regulations.
Financial Operations Examiner
Genworth Financial, Inc., Killduff, IA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with firm personnel and prepared reports.
- Evaluated records for area and performed computations.
- Monitored multiple projects and achieved objectives.
- Performed review on trading floor activities as per regulations.
- Analyzed financial and operational activities for facility.
- Provided technical training to all examiners.
Financial Operations Processor
Owens Corning, Killduff, IA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted accounting department with data entry.
- Documented invoices for data entry.
- Performed audit for receipts and on vendor master list.
- Evaluated information and provided data entry status.
- Monitored compilation of all data management information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration,Finance
Utica College, Utica, NY