264 Whaley Lane
Waukesha, WI 53186
Job Objective Qualified Finance and Operations Manager seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in various international development programs
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office applications
- Outstanding knowledge of high level technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and achieve objectives
- Ability to ensure optimal level of revenue
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Skilled to manage accoutnign software and QuickBooks
- Proficient in federal acquisition regulations
Finance and Operations Manager
FedEx Services, Waukesha, WI
October 2008 – Present
- Implemented all analytic reporting processes for assign region.
- Prepared pre sales incentive compensation plans for global region.
- Established efficient infrastructure for all business requirements.
- Assisted to staff in implementation of financial strategies.
- Designed efficient policies and processes of organization.
- Ensured compliance to all policies of conduct and security requirements.
- Maintained an efficient communication system with various teams.
- Administered all operational activities within assign region.
Finance and Operation Associate
TMX Finance, Waukesha, WI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with finance and operation team members.
- Provided technical support to all financial and operational systems.
- Assisted to interpret all reports and performed research.
- Maintained knowledge on Integrated Business Information System.
- Evaluated field expenses for various projects.
- Assisted accounting staff to resolve all issues and maintained accuracy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration,Corporate Finance
Castleton State College, Castleton, VT