4547 Shingleton Road
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective Respected Field Operation Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in preparing enterprise schedule for all system integration programs
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Huge knowledge of safety and environmental regulations
- Ability to maintain relations with stakeholders
- Ability to manage budget and optimize operations
- Ability to operate physical plant operations
- Excellent skills to manage communication with vendors and customers
- Proficient to work global positioning systems
- Familiarity in working on rotational shift
Field Operation Manager
Siemens, Grand Rapids, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Planned and scheduled all services for PME projects.
- Coordinated with project management team and provided required resources.
- Prepared organization documents such as installation manual.
- Maintained knowledge on industry trends and technologies.
- Assisted subject matter experts to identify future skills requirements.
- Analyzed all technological and business requirements of projects.
- Monitored all resource requirements and tracked it efficiently.
- Developed efficient operation processes and systems.
Field Operation Engineer
Targa Resources, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with data center manager for installation of components.
- Monitored and ensured response for all emergency outages.
- Performed troubleshoot and if required terminated connections.
- Evaluated sales projections and assisted in connectivity scaling.
- Maintained and provided update to corporate database for field operations.
- Assisted all internal and external customers for installation.
Field Operation Technician
Internap, Grand Rapids, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed emergency start up and shut down of equipments.
- Administered pipeline and identify flow restrictions in systems.
- Inspected orifice plates and replaced worn ones.
- Maintained and performed repair electric motors and systems.
- Trained all employees in field operation activities.
- Coordinated with field operator and personnel and maintained efficiency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Business Management
Wittenberg University, Springfield, OH