4924 Thomas Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Job Objective To use my personal relation skills and extensive training to acquire a position as Fashion Showroom Manager with a reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing sales objectives and schedule
- Exceptional knowledge of business and marketing activities
- Deep knowledge of sales management process
- Ability tomaintain all stockroom operations
- Ability tomanage communication with associates
- Ability towork in fast pace environment
- Ability to operate office equipments
- Proficient to lift heavy weight
Fashion Showroom Manager
Bachrach Group, Chicago, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared reports for retail operations for various activities.
- Assisted to open and close all stores effectively.
- Provided register training with assistance of customers.
- Monitored interviews and assisted in recruitment process.
- Evaluated staff performance and performed appraisals.
- Ensured compliance to all safety requirements.
- Analyzed customer requirements and provided merchandise.
- Maintained relationships with customers.
Fashion Showroom Representative
JBCStyle, Chicago, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed and achieved all company sale objectives.
- Assisted to select appropriate merchandise and recommended changes.
- Maintained knowledge on all sales and promotion activities.
- Coordinated with store management for stockroom activities.
- Managed store operations and maintained accuracy.
- Administered and scheduled shipment dates for processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Marketing and Design
Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD