636 Liberty Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92801
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Farmers Market Manager’s position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in administering various activities in famer markets and food service environment
- Exceptional knowledge of food safety requirements
- Deep knowledge of development activities
- Ability to manage communication with all stakeholders
- Ability to work in market at various hours
- Ability to resolve all conflicts efficiently
- Outstanding skills work with volunteer board
Farmers Market Manager
Sunflower Farmers Market, Anaheim, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with board and designed efficient reporting process.
- Developed and executed efficient strategic on annual basis.
- Monitored and resolved all conflicts between customers and vendors.
- Ensured compliance to local bylaws and federal regulations.
- Assisted vendor selection committee and establish market procedures.
- Managed vendors and ensured completion of application form accurately.
- Participated in vendor information meeting on annual basis.
- Designed and implemented promotion program on market.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration,Marketing
Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA