2060 Stoney Lonesome Road
Scranton, PA 18503
Job Objective Accomplished Farm Manager searching for position with well-established firm where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in maintaining farm equipments
- Immense knowledge of solid technical chemicals
- Thorough knowledge of farm activities
- Ability to supervise working of employees
- Ability to work in all weathers
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to spray various pesticides
- Solid understanding of harvesting techniques
Charles River Laboratories, Scranton, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed various farm operations and supervised site.
- Monitored and provided response all alarm calls.
- Maintained inventory for all farm supplies and provided efficient quality to produce.
- Prepared and maintained record according to SOP.
- Evaluated staff performance for all appraisals.
- Developed and implemented short and long term objectives.
- Coordinated with human resource team for job descriptions.
- Managed department systems for all SOPs
Hyatt Place Las Colinas, Scranton, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered planting and cultivations of crops.
- Maintained and operated all farm equipments.
- Assisted to perform all pest and rodent control activities.
- Monitored and removed all trash from farm facility.
- Coordinated with various departments for all activities.
- Managed data collection processes.
Farm Equipment Operator
Management Recruiters of Sioux Falls, Scranton, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered spraying of various pesticides on farm.
- Maintained records of all spray records.
- Monitored and ensured clean equipments on facility.
- Analyzed and performed application of all pesticides.
- Managed and handled packaged chemicals.
- Performed regular inspections on vehicles.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA