3899 Boggess Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a Facilities Maintenance Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in distribution of materials and resolving all issues
- Operational knowledge of employment law
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD and systems
- Ability to manage communication with vendors
- Ability to prepare direct reports
- Ability to prepare presentation and communication
- Ability to provide customer services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Solid understanding of data terminology
Facilities Maintenance Manager
Kelly Services, Fort Worth, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared reports to be presented to maintenance supervisors.
- Provided support to all construction projects and recommended solutions.
- Evaluated project progress according to schedule and quality processes.
- Supervised maintenance of all campus equipment.
- Prepared schedule for facility maintenance and supervised work.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services at all times.
- Performed audit on CMMS systems and monitored inventory.
- Coordinated with engineering team and performed tests on technologies.
Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Symmetry Medical Inc, Fort Worth, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Collaborated with suppliers and obtained quotations.
- Prepared purchase orders and update it on electronic system.
- Developed stockroom layout for cabinets and shelves.
- Documented all print and manuals and completed work.
- Designed preventative maintenance activities for processes.
- Performed audit on inventory on regular basis.
Facilities Maintenance Worker
Calopps Org, Fort Worth, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Installed and maintained all plumbing system for facility.
- Prepared surface for painting and installed furniture.
- Coordinated with contractors and public for all work.
- Maintained and operated all hand and power tools.
- Assisted to clean all facilities such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Administered and maintained records of all facility activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Palmer Chiropractic University, Davenport, IA