1311 Meadowcrest Lane
Lexington, KY 40507
Job Objective Seeking Dental Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing dental processes
- Deep knowledge of dental medical procedures
- Huge knowledge of OSHA and HIPPA regulations
- Ability to maintain treatment room
- Ability to obtain all patient medical record
- Ability to work on Microsoft Office applications
- Remarkable skills to work on computers
Zwicker & Associates, Lexington, KY
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored inventory of all supplies and services.
- Assisted to hire and train receptionists and dental assistants.
- Maintained and provided optimal care to patients.
- Administered and identified issues and assisted to resolve it.
- Prepared records of all inventory expenses.
- Scheduled staff activities and avoided overtime from employees.
- Analyzed staff performance and terminated and promoted services.
- Maintained record of all bank deposits.
Kool Smiles, Lexington, KY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Arranged all instruments and materials prior to medical procedure.
- Maintained and update all patient medical records for tests.
- Coordinated with dentist and performed all restorative procedures.
- Monitored equipments and sterilized all instruments for procedures.
- Prepared all consent forms and obtained required signature.
- Established requirements for all dental supplies and equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Service Management
Salisbury University, Salisbury, MD