2308 American Drive
Paulsboro, NJ 8066
Job Objective To secure a position as Day Care Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in teaching at day care center
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Deep knowledge to train staff
- Ability to design facility budget
- Ability to recall information efficiently
- Ability to participate in children activities
- Ability to maintain good grooming habits
Day Care Manager
VCA Antech, Inc., Paulsboro, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday operations of facility.
- Ensured compliance to state and organization regulations.
- Maintained safe environment for all children.
- Assisted children to develop new skills to assist in growth.
- Developed activities to facilitate presence in community.
- Monitored recruitment activities for organization.
- Provided training to staff members and ensured growth.
- Designed strategies to increase enrollment in center.
Day Care Coordinator
Aseracare Hospice, Paulsboro, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained all parent and children information confidential.
- Ensured compliance to all State and company standards.
- Designed effective strategies to retain staff members.
- Provided training to staff members and new hires.
- Managed all files for center and maintained record for it.
- Evaluated performance of all team members.
Day Care Teacher
Franciscan Villa, Paulsboro, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Designed various strategies for all children for education.
- Developed activities to ensure growth of social and motor skills.
- Prepared and submitted facility budget to management.
- Assisted in purchase of toys and instructional material.
- Monitored hiring of staff members and provided training.
- Designed activities for various subjects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Studies
Savannah State University, Savannah, GA