4283 Stiles Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Objective Seeking Conference Service Manager’s position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification CPR and food handling practices
- Experience in managing hotel and restaurant facilities
- Deep knowledge of food and beverage
- Sound knowledge of catering system and sales
- Ability to work on various software applications
- Ability to manage all convention services
- Profound communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work on weekends and evenings
- Proficient in customer services
Conference Service Manager
Luxury Resorts & Hotels, Pittsburgh, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Planned and implemented various convention and sales activities.
- Ensured compliance to all company policies and fire regulations.
- Managed communication for all specification for operational department.
- Maintained optimal level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Forecasted group revenue activities according to guidelines.
- Participated in planning and pre convention meetings.
- Supervised contract group rooms and associate cut offs.
- Developed various convention programs as per client requirement.
Conference Services Coordinator
South Seas Island Resort, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with teams for all large and small conferences.
- Organized various internal events such as alumni programs.
- Provided efficient response to all RFPs.
- Developed required programs and events for conferences.
- Managed and provided response to all customer complaints.
- Prepared and monitored office budget activities.
Conference Service Host
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Pittsburgh, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Evaluated group resumes and every day event sheet.
- Performed regular inspection of meeting rooms and public areas.
- Coordinated with various teams for refreshments and operations.
- Assisted clients with all pending requests.
- Managed arrivals of all VIPs and special requests.
- Participated in various BEO meetings and evaluated changes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality
Cecil College, North East, MD