1112 Sharon Lane
South Bend, IN 46601
Job Objective Actively seeking Computer Services Manager Position where I can contribute the experience I have in this field to the success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in working with team on projects
- Operational knowledge of software and help desk management
- Remarkable knowledge of operating systems
- Ability to manage wireless network connectivity
- Ability to provide customer services
- Ability to maintain servers
- Ability to manage wireless communication
- Proficient to install network
- Familiarity in security procedures and policies
Computer Services Manager
Sirius Computer Solutions, South Bend, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised efficient working of staff and students.
- Coordinated with director and provided timely update to systems.
- Monitored workload for unit and prioritize work.
- Assisted to manage and collect time cards for all employees.
- Evaluated working of report staff on annual basis.
- Managed various unit projects according to best practices.
- Coordinated with department and college communities.
- Ensured compliance to department policies and procedures.
Computer Service Consultant
Alliance Micro Solutions, Inc, South Bend, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided optimal level of customer community activities.
- Monitored user accounts and prepared and delete server folder.
- Documented all internal and external activities.
- Supervised working of students and provided training.
- Performed tests on software and new process flow.
- Maintained knowledge of new developments and technologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Xavier University, New Orleans, LA