1921 Pinnickinick Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of Community Service Manager and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience of managing community project and leases
- Huge knowledge of adolescent development programs
- Exceptional knowledge of local community organization
- Ability to understand laws and regulations
- Ability to develop work sites
- Ability to design and maintain databases
- Ability to manage and resolve complex issues
- Proficient to work with numbers
Community Service Manager
Sequoia Equities Inc., Seattle, WA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed efficient relationship with communities and local government.
- Analyzed and identified various local issues in community.
- Provided support to various economic development activities.
- Maintained optimal level of customer services.
- Assisted to protect various community business interests.
- Developed strategies to promote company services.
- Administered transmission and obtained required approvals.
- Provided financial support to all community activities.
Community Services Specialist
Merit Property Mgmt., Inc., Seattle, WA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with companies and develop community service placement site.
- Monitored progress of various juvenile programs.
- Supervised efficient working of work crews.
- Facilitated orientation classes for all youth and parents.
- Maintained community service database for referrals.
- Prepared reports for client database.
Community Services Coordinator
Community Solutions, Inc., Seattle, WA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Ensured compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Organized and implemented monthly community events.
- Participated in training and workshop programs.
- Designed calendar of events on monthly basis and ensured compliance.
- Maintained activities within required deadline and planned events.
- Managed and provided required information to marketing manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Saint Gregory’s University, Shawnee, OK