2592 Biddie Lane
Richmond, VA 23219
Job Objective Experienced Community Development Manager seeking a position with growing firm that can make use of my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in organizing non profit fundraisers
- Deep knowledge of special event logistics
- Huge knowledge of pain and symptom management
- Ability to develop relationships with community groups
- Ability to maintain database
- Immense communication skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy in work
- Proficient in managing volunteers and public
- Ability to manage crisis situation
Community Development Manager
UCSD Medical Center, Richmond, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Designed and implemented annual budgets for fundraisers.
- Prepared and implemented strategies to achieve fundraising objectives.
- Coordinated with public relations to promote events.
- Assisted to recruit volunteers for programs.
- Designed all public education programs in group meetings.
- Ensured optimal utilization of al resources and skills.
- Planned and implemented all community activities.
- Developed collaterals and participated in donation drives.
Business Development Specialist
Denton Regional Medical Center, Richmond, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained contact with community sources and groups.
- Developed efficient relationships with community referral sources.
- Supervised documents requests and ensured response.
- Maintained an accurate database and provided update.
- Developed and assisted to distribute promotional materials.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and procedures.
HCR ManorCare, Richmond, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained all printing and mails for community.
- Monitored logistics events and performed vendor research.
- Assisted to finalize guest list and send out mails.
- Managed and provided response to fundraiser questions.
- Supervised volunteer giving campaign
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Lindenwood University, Saint Charles, MO