4253 Clair Street
Waco, TX 76701
Job Objective Actively seeking Community Case Manager Position where I can contribute the experience I have in this field to the success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing mental health and addiction cases
- Remarkable knowledge to deal with crisis situation
- Immense knowledge to resolve issues
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Amazing organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Proficient in HIPAA regulations
Community Case Manager
Evangelical Community Hospital, Waco, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained clinical knowledge of all abuse cases.
- Provided support to various clinical services program.
- Coordinated with administrative support staff and ensured delivery.
- Monitored medical and mental health requirements.
- Administered contractual agreements and certifications.
- Participated in program meetings and supervised work.
- Ensure compliance to state regulations and managed risks.
- Assisted to meet all patients face to face once every week.
Assistant Case Manager
Community Missions Inc., Waco, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Trained individuals to maintain knowledge on abuse disorders.
- Performed everyday assessment of client to design program.
- Coordinated with treatment team and provided instructions.
- Assisted administrative support staff for efficient service delivery.
- Developed and processed contract agreements and programs.
- Participated in clinical and program meetings for programs.
Residential Support Worker
Community Health Network, Waco, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Residential Support Worker Responsibilities:
- Designed and implemented competent recovery services.
- Provided efficient support to treatment team and resolved issues.
- Coordinated and provided technical support to clinical case management.
- Analyzed medical requirements and performed risk management.
- Prepared schedule for all activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Service
Texas College, Tyler, TX