830 Patterson Street
Houston, TX 77032
Job Objective Qualified Commercial Development Manager seeking a position in which to put my communication skills and experience to work for right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in commercial banking sales and loan systems
- Huge knowledge of commercial banking products
- Deep knowledge of process marketing practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to cross sell products and services
- Excellent customer service for processes
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient to work on AFS and loan systems
- Familiarity to work on chemical industries
Commercial Development Manager
GE Capital, Houston, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Organized workflow for various projects and managed account associates.
- Trained various commercial banking staff.
- Prepared required internal reports and memos for projects.
- Provided support to all new commercial banking customers.
- Evaluated portfolio regularly and indentified business opportunities.
- Coordinated with commercial banking partners and maintained quality of services.
- Maintained knowledge on customer complimentary bank products.
- Collaborated with loan closing specialists to obtain more customers.
Commercial Development Analyst
Spartech Corporation, Houston, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Implemented activities according to code of conduct.
- Designed financial models and analyzed efficient working.
- Maintained knowledge of market position and competition.
- Analyzed financial and industrial trends for various projects.
- Coordinated with business and functional team for projects.
- Ensured work to be accurate and consistent.
Commercial Development Representative
Cubic Corporation, Houston, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and maintained good relationship with customers and marketers.
- Participated and represented organization in all meetings.
- Coordinated with various team and interpreted project agreements.
- Designed budget and analyzed performance of assets.
- Prepared agreements and required negotiation for processes.
- Ensured implementation of all agreements and contracts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Coppin State University, Baltimore, MD
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, FL