1380 Davis Lane
Denver, CO 80022
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a Commercial Banking Relationship Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in commercial banking
- Deep knowledge of commercial banking procedures
- Profound knowledge of new products and services
- Ability to provide financial solutions
- Ability to maintain contact with internal and external sources
- Amazing leadership and organizational skills
- Remarkable communication skills
- Ability to resolve all bank client issues
Commercial Banking Relationship Manager
PNC Bank, Denver, CO
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implement strategies to maximize profit.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with employees and clients.
- Ensured compliance to all legal and government regulations.
- Maintained expert knowledge on balance risk and reward.
- Managed closing for all products in coordination with product specialists.
- Assisted to collect accurate protocols for opening accounts.
- Supervised underwriting processes and maintained safety.
- Provided banking solutions for various market companies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Southern New Hampshire University, Colchester, VT