1085 Eagles Nest Drive
Chico, CA 95928
Job Objective To obtain a position as Commercial Account Manager with a small but dependable companywhere my experience can be beneficial in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in manage business to business telecommunication sales
- Sound knowledge of state building and land regulations
- Profound knowledge of construction manuals
- Ability to design and implement sales strategies
- Ability to analyze customer business requirements
- Ability to interpret all engineering plans
- Ability to perform electric rate comparisons
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of natural gas distribution system
- Solid understanding of boilers and associate applications
Commercial Account Manager
EMC Corporation, Chico, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared and administered sales strategy for HP team.
- Maintained financial footprints for all accounts
- Prepared strategy to manage portfolio in coordination with team.
- Monitored and provided assistance to resolve all customer issues.
- Coordinated with internal resources for efficient customer delivery.
- Ensured achievement of all objectives for existing customers.
- Assisted to resolve all customer issues within HPFS.
Commercial Account Supervisor
Massey Services, Inc., Chico, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Conducted interviews and hired account executives for sale activity.
- Prepared and achieved all sales objectives for assign region.
- Administered sales activities and analyzed statistical data.
- Developed various training programs for account executives.
- Maintained and provided update to contract database.
- Ensured compliance to all contact goals for all sales staff member.
Commercial Account Executive
Patriot Energy Group Inc, Chico, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted prospective customers with benefits of competitive fuels.
- Managed all customer requests for all commercial gas projects.
- Prepared designs for day capacity calculations for all customers.
- Participated in sales meetings and conference calls on weekly basis.
- Evaluated internal contracts and provided customer contribution.
- Monitored and processed gas availability requests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Florida Memorial University, Miami, FL