732 Pride Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Job Objective To secure a position with an expanding company as Collections Account Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in collection for banking and credit card requirements
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Sound knowledge of attendance records
- Ability to interpret instructions within timeframe
- Ability to coordinate with management and co workers
- Ability to provide optimal customer services
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Familiarity in working in Internet
Collections Account Manager
J.D. Byrider Corporate, New York, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all inbound and outbound calls from customers.
- Coordinated with account managers to resolved issues in payment programs.
- Analyzed customer requirements and developed efficient relationship.
- Ensured optimal utilization of all software applications for customer accounts.
- Maintained knowledge on company products and services.
- Ensured compliance to all security policies and regulations.
- Monitored complex situation for collection process.
- Administered process and recommended improvements to process.
Commercial Collections Account Specialist
Cabela’s Inc., New York, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all field personnel claim and resolved insurance issues.
- Performed research and resolved all claims and denials.
- Ensured compliance to Claims Accounting policies for all procedures.
- Analyzed behavior of all new observed payers.
- Coordinated with reimbursement team and provided required information.
- Prepared strategies to achieve collection and productivity objectives.
Collections Account Representatives
ProStar Services, Inc., New York, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained knowledge on all collection policies and procedures.
- Managed communication with customers for all debt collection.
- Prepared record of all account information to resolve all issues.
- Ensured compliance to state and federal regulations.
- Determined performance metrics in coordination with account representative.
- Assisted and obtained score on FDCPA tests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Trinity College, Trinity, FL