4062 Monroe Avenue
Cape Haze, FL 33946
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as a Collection Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing business to business collection and standard office software products
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Deep knowledge of FDCPA
- Ability to collect research information
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients
- Thorough communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Proficient in Fair Debt collection regulations
- Familiarity in dealing with difficult customers
BAE Systems, Cape Haze, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Administered working of all collection agents.
- Forecast action plans for appropriate assigned clients.
- Supervised all activities of clients such as liquidation requirements.
- Developed and provided update to client strategies to analyze performance.
- Prepared and tracked various reports for all clients and company.
- Provided training to collectors and ensure compliance to FDCPA.
- Monitored telephone calls and emails from all clients.
- Coordinated with staff members and provided performance feedback.
L-3 Communications, Cape Haze, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted team members to achieve all objectives as per quality standards.
- Supervised employee performance and provided feedback.
- Prepared and achieved all revenue goals on weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensured compliance to all organization policies and procedures.
- Monitored account settlements and closed accounts for all clients.
- Developed company programs according to performance standards.
SAIC, Cape Haze, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted to trace customers through electronic search engines.
- Performed research and resolve all billing and contract issues.
- Performed negotiation with clients to negotiate all payments.
- Monitored accounts and if required escalated it to collection agency.
- Ensured regular follow up on all accounts to ensure resolution of all issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Cleary University, Ann Arbor, MI