1473 Midway Road
Springdale, AR 72764
Job Objective To obtain Club Manager Position with an established company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in AED
- Exceptional experience in managing club in retail environment
- Operational knowledge of computer systems
- Deep knowledge of sales processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Ability to maintain composure at all times
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to resolve all conflicts
- Proficient to work in flexible hours
- Familiarity in stocking food and beverage in facility
BlueStar Resort & Golf, Springdale, AR
October 2008 – Present
- Managed and implemented all policies as required.
- Coordinated with controller and developed capital budgets and calendars.
- Maintained activities according to human resource procedures and policies.
- Participated in all board and committee meetings for club management.
- Ensure compliance to local, state and Federal laws for club operations.
- Supervised and maintained physical asset of club on facilities.
- Prepared facility for all public functions and social gatherings.
- Prepared club newsletters and planned public relations for club.
Assistant Club Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Springdale, AR
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed everyday strategies to increase revenue generation.
- Prepared sales quota reports and identified new source of business.
- Ensured compliance to all safety programs for employees.
- Designed and maintained efficient relations with members.
- Provided training to all members and obtained certifications.
- Maintained paperwork for employee status changes and ensured accuracy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Salish Kootenai College, Pablo, MT