2331 Lena Lane
Jackson, MS 39211
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Clinical Services Manager in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in BLS and PHN
- Admirable experience in home health care and nursing care
- Deep knowledge of clinical care delivery process
- Exceptional knowledge of mental health and disorders
- Ability to plan and maintain efficient work flow
- Ability to develop and maintain relationship with clients
- Amazing project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient in justice system
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports
Clinical Services Manager
Medco Health Solutions, Inc., Jackson, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Administered effective implementation of custom clinical programs.
- Maintained knowledge and expertise on various clinical programs.
- Evaluated and analyzed results of clinical programs and its impact.
- Analyzed and resolved all issues in programs according to regulations.
- Coordinated with team and clients and analyzed all program requirements.
- Assisted communication manager to design physician communication.
- Developed and maintained efficient relationships with all members.
- Maintained customer client drug coverage list and provided update.
Clinical Services Supervisor
Allina Hospitals and Clinics, Jackson, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered everyday activities of all clinical operations for required agency.
- Oversaw all safety programs and performed risk assessment.
- Designed and implemented improvement procedures for staff.
- Assisted to resolve all patient issues and provided optimal level of care.
- Prepared and evaluated all patient documents and performed regular review of care plans.
- Coordinated with various team to provide optimal care services to clients.
Clinical Services Specialist
Straub Clinic and Hospital, Jackson, MS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed various mental health evaluations and screenings.
- Prepared all comprehensive reports to be presented in court.
- Maintained record of all supportive information for various services.
- Coordinated with juvenile court and judicial staff.
- Participated in all staff meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA