3850 Red Hawk Road
Holmes City, MN 56341
Job Objective To secure a position with an expanding company as Clinical Research Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in performing clinical research for oncology department
- Sound knowledge of Federal regulations and clinical trial
- Profound knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to collect and analyze all information
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Ability to prepare research designs
- Immense Microsoft Application skills
- Proficient in psychiatric therapies
- Familiarity to resolve all issues for research
- Solid understanding of research protocols
Clinical Research Manager
Asuragen, Inc., Holmes City, MN
October 2008 – Present
- Participated in team meetings and provided update on various research strategies.
- Supervised working of clinical study personnel for all clinical programs.
- Coordinated with internal and external team to provide research briefings.
- Assisted supervisors to prepare project schedule and resolve all issues.
- Determined various activities for functional projects.
- Designed all long term and short term objectives and established various study objectives.
- Ensure compliance to all departmental resources requirement.
- Prepared all medical literature and present it meetings.
Clinical Research Specialist
Sunrise Systems Inc, Holmes City, MN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared and submitted to all documents to regulatory committees.
- Monitored clinical research studies and prepared case report forms.
- Maintained knowledge of protocol requirements according to GCP guidelines.
- Prepared records of all participants according to standard operating procedures.
- Managed communication with all sponsors and investigators.
- Assisted junior clinical research staff to perform research.
Clinical Research Associate
TKL Research, Inc., Holmes City, MN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Organized and conducted various investigator meetings for clinical research.
- Prepared all study documents’ according to research protocols.
- Maintained Trial Master File and provide required update.
- Performed Trial Master File audit on all internal and external resources.
- Supervised efficient working contractors and vendors.
- Evaluated all clinical trial site data according to protocol guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences
Maryville College, Maryville, TN
Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences
William Carey University, Hattiesburg, MS