81 Zimmerman Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Job Objective Seeking long term employment as a Clinical Manager where I can use my abilities to work with people to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in RN license
- Exceptional experience to develop medical devices and administer process improvements
- Operational knowledge of interdepartmental relations
- Exceptional knowledge of growth principles
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work on computers especially Microsoft Office
- Profound communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to manage therapeutic relationship
- Ability to manage diverse population
Memorial Healthcare System, Los Angeles, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday activities and achieved department objectives.
- Maintained confidentiality of information for all clients.
- Coordinated with human resource department for all quality services.
- Managed communication with nursing staff and medical directors.
- Prepared staff schedule and ensured adequate coverage.
- Collaborated with director to manage all staff issues.
- Analyzed patient requirements and identified all patient age groups.
- Ensured optimal utilization of various financial resources.
Northern Arizona Healthcare, Los Angeles, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained professional relationships with clinical personnel.
- Administered all clinical activities according to human and health services.
- Coordinated with patients and clinical social workers for all processes.
- Monitored client treatments for all patients and managed community resources.
- Supervised efficient working of employees according to policies.
- Planned various programs and evaluated all results.
Visting Nurse Health System, Los Angeles, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared various contracts for all clinical sites.
- Analyzed system hazards and evaluated all hazard risks and mitigate it.
- Established product requirement specifications and prepared design documents.
- Developed and performed investigation according to FDA regulations.
- Managed collection of data and researched on all issues.
- Coordinated with Product Manager to design all training materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Saint Petersburg College, Saint Petersburg, FL