4035 Wood Duck Drive
Marquette, MI 49855
Job Objective Seeking Client Support Manager’s position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing customer services for Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft applications
- Outstanding knowledge of regulatory board and guidelines
- Remarkable experience in department production
- Ability to maintain knowledge on new software
- Ability to provide appropriate feedback
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Proficient to manage multiple projects within deadline
Client Support Manager
AT&T, Marquette, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Provided customer support for all requests through email and telephone.
- Performed troubleshoot on systems to resolve all customer issues efficiently.
- Monitored bug tracking system and entered required system bug information.
- Documented all processes for customer support.
- Coordinated with development team and prepared demonstrations for customers.
- Provided training to all new customers for efficient use of software.
- Designed various marketing materials in partnership with business team.
- Maintained knowledge and enhanced system functionality.
Client Support Supervisor
Blackboard, Inc., Marquette, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Evaluated and resolved all client call issues for billing and addendum.
- Maintained optimal level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Coordinated with executives and approved fees within company guidelines.
- Evaluated all vendor discrepancies and recommended improvements.
- Designed and maintained client scoreboard on all call trends.
- Prepared production reports and analyzed with Vice president.
Client Support Specialist
SilverSearch, Inc., Marquette, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered and ensure timely response to all client inquiries.
- Developed and maintained relations with all corporate clients.
- Provided training to clients on website usage.
- Coordinated with sales team and maintain efficient relations.
- Prepared and analyzed business intelligence reports for product performance.
- Maintained and provided update to all CRM database.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Ryokan College, Los Angeles, CA